4. Screen Capture - Use Output Recording and Screen Capture to record an On-Line video
If you work with on-line presentations you can use Screen Capture and Output Recording to work with these in the same way you would with a live presentation.
If you don’t have a
, open a new one with the '+' tab or Home Tab → New Project → Blank Project or App Menu → New.
You can also use the Home Tab → Recording from Speakers Only button
- Find the video you want to work with in your internet browser.
- In Audio Notetaker, click on the Screen Capture Button or press CTRL+ALT+C
- The Screen Capture Frame will appear and will remain on top. Navigate back to your on-line video and position the frame (click and drag on the top left corner) and click and drag the borders to resize it over your video.
- Back in Audio Notetaker, click the drop-down arrow below the Record button and select Speakers Only.
- Select Record From and make sure that the speakers that are going to play the video are selected.
- When you are ready, press the Record button or Ctrl+R.
- Begin playing your video: Audio Notetaker will start to capture the audio that you hear through your computers speakers.
- When you want to capture a still image from the video click the camera button which will add the image into a new section.
- When you have finished you can stop the recording and close the Screen Capture window. Fill in the Title, Topic and Speaker in the Tagging Fields and use the Save button or App Menu>Save As to save as an Audio Notetaker Project.
Video Guides We have created a number of video guides to show you what can be done with Audio Notetaker. Click on the Windows or Apple icons to see the relevant section of the User Guide including the video, or use the YouTube link. Topic Windows Mac ...
How to Use Screen Capture
Audio Notetaker has the ability to capture screen shots from any window on your computer. Used in conjunction with recording your audio output from your computer will allow you to work with on-line presentations the same way you do with live ...
Reference Guide: 6.1 Screen Capture
Audio Notetaker has the ability to capture images from any portion of your computers screen. This is a really useful tool while working with on-line presentations especially in conjunction with capturing your computers output. See the ...
How To Use Audio Notetaker with on-line presentations
1. Open up your internet browser and navigate to the presentation you want to work with. 2. Open Audio Notetaker and create a new project. 3. Use the drop down arrow next to the record button and select ‘speakers only’ 4. Click on the camera ...
7. Capture My Presentation - Use Audio Notetaker to record yourself practising a presentation
You can record yourself giving a presentation, displaying the slides within Audio Notetaker or from within PowerPoint. To record in Audio Notetaker you will need to import your slides / images first. If you do not have a Project tab, open a new ...